Stamped concrete is a patterned or textured concrete that is meant to resemble brick, natural stone, tile, wood, and other types of materials. It is commonly applied to pool decks, patios, driveways, and a variety of interior flooring spaces. When you are looking at your flooring options, the decisions may feel daunting, but at Epoxy Riverside, we are here to help. Stamped concrete just may be the decorative workhorse that you are searching for.
- Decorative choices
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Long lasting
While these are a few of the benefits of stamped concrete, this only scratches the surface. There is so much more to stamped concrete. We have all of the information you need to make an informed decision about your flooring and concrete options. Read below for more information or give us a call.
The easiest decorative flooring on the market
Common areas that stamped concrete is used
- Pool decks
- Parking lots
- Apartment complexes
- Retail stores
Where can I use
Here are a few of the interior areas you might consider using stamped concrete:
- Basements are the perfect space for stamped concrete. You can have the designer look of hardwood or natural stone without the installation and upkeep costs, and you don’t have to worry about water damage or wear and tear.
- Another place to consider interior stamped concrete is a mudroom. This area takes a beating and is exposed to a variety of messy substances from water to, well, mud. With our beautiful stamped concrete, you can have an inviting mudroom that can withstand the beating it will take.
We are the premier stamped concrete contractors in the Riverside area!
Call us today for a free estimate
Stamped Concrete Services
Available in Riverside
We are your one stop shop for all stamped concrete services. We serve both commercial and residential clients in a variety of areas both indoors and out. Here are some of the benefits of stamped concrete flooring:
The sky is the limit with our stamped concrete colors, patterns, and textures.
- Stamped concrete offers a visually stunning alternative to other types of flooring such as hardwood, stone, or tile.
- Stamped concrete is textured and patterned to look like these other surfaces, but without the steep installation price tag and the upkeep that is associated with other types of flooring.
Install a high end designer look without the pricetag
- Stamped concrete gives the designer high end look without the price tag of other surfaces.
- Not only is installation and material costs significantly lower, but repair and upkeep costs are also lower.
Safety is key when it comes to indoor or outdoor flooring materials.
- When treated with a non- skid additive, stamped concrete is a very safe flooring option as it is slip resistant, minimizing falls and injuries.
Easy to clean and minimal repairs
- With minimal maintenance, stamped concrete can last for decades, while other surfaces need ongoing maintenance to keep them looking like brand new.
- These floors are easy to clean and require little to no repairs.
We can save you time and have your floors installed in no time at all
- Stamped concrete is significantly faster than setting natural stone or precast pavers and for your interior needs.
- it is much faster than installing other materials on top of a subfloor.
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!