Are you tired of having to deal with a subpar flooring system in your home or business just because you don’t know what else is out there? For far too long have we been accepting these low-quality traditional flooring systems to rule the market when there is a far superior flooring option that could improve the safety, performance and even appearance of your home, commercial or even industrial facility? This flooring that we are telling you about is our amazing epoxy flooring system and we are offering incredibly affordable rates to our neighbors in Riverside. An epoxy flooring system is capable of:
- Increasing Performance
- Lasting 20-30 Years
- Unlimited Customization Options
While these traits make up some of the best benefits of other traditional flooring systems, there is so much more to an epoxy floor coating! Want to learn more about our revolutionary flooring system? We have all the information you need down below!
The Most Versatile Flooring On The Market
Common Areas That Epoxy Flooring Is Used
- Garage Floor Epoxy
- Food And Beverage Processing Plants
- Medical Facilities
- Retail/Grocery Stores
- Living Areas
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Airplane Hangars
- Data Centers
- Car Dealerships
Here is what makes an epoxy flooring so special:
- Epoxy flooring is one of the most durable flooring options on the market with the ability to defend against heavy vehicle/foot traffic, a wide array of dropped objects and even the usage of heavy machinery with a staggering 25,000 PSI allowance
- Epoxy is also one of the most chemical resistant flooring options on the market with resistance to nearly every harsh chemical regularly found in commercial and industrial facilities and garages. The flooring even isolates the chemical on its surface for easy cleanup and disposal
- Unlike other durable flooring systems, epoxy is able to be customized to the limits of the imagination. To customize your epoxy we offer a wide selection of base colors, the option to use multi or single colored flakes or even metallic pigments to craft the stunning metallic epoxy flooring system.
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Epoxy Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!
Epoxy Flooring Services
We didn’t become the top epoxy concrete coating company in Riverside by only offering one type of epoxy! Our team of epoxy floor coating contractors has decades of experience working with all types of epoxy coatings in all types of areas. Down below we have outlined the epoxy floorings that we offer to our neighbors in Riverside!
Garage Floor Epoxy
Here is what our most popular epoxy floor has to offer:
- Garage floor epoxy is capable of making your garage up to 300% brighter without assistance from additional lighting sources. This makes the garage safer while saving you money
- Past clients love how easy the maintenance is on their epoxy garage floor because there are no expensive and messy waxes or polishes
Down below is what metallic epoxy flooring is capable of:
- Metallic epoxy flooring can be used to recreate some of natures most beautiful phenomenon such as clouds drifting in the sky, waves crashing on the beach and even a roaring fire!
- Just because it is beautiful doesn’t mean that it is fragile! Our metallic epoxy is crafted using the same 100 percent solid epoxy system as our industrial epoxies
- No metallic epoxy can be perfectly recreated, not even by the original contractor
Here is what makes commercial epoxy the commercial industries leading flooring system:
- Commercial epoxy flooring is one of the few flooring systems to be approved by the USDA for use in sensitive facilities for its’ hygienic and durable finish
- The seamless surface of commercial epoxy won’t allow for any hidden germs or food particles to hide away to cause problems later on
- The wear and tear resistant makeup of a commercial epoxy floor coating make it best for high traffic areas
Here’s what you need to know about industrial epoxy:
- Industrial epoxy uses the 100 percent solid epoxy flooring system, making it capable of obtaining an allowance of 25,000 PSI compared to standard concretes 3,500 PSI tolerance
- We can customize your industrial epoxy to make it safer and more efficient by using stencils to craft text, walkways, vehicle pathways, and even barriers
- We don’t even have to shut down your facility to install the industrial epoxy. We can use quick cure epoxy or work in sections
This is how basement epoxy is able to benefit your home:
- Basement epoxy is a form of a basement waterproofing system that can make your basement safer and more comfortable to be in.
- Not only is basement epoxy flooring a basement waterproofing system, but it is also immune to mold and mildew
- In an area as gloomy as the basement, the light reflectivity of basement epoxy can help the basement just as much as garage floor epoxy can help the garage!
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!