As one of the leading garage floor epoxy companies in Riverside, CA, we take pride in delivering beautiful yet durable garage epoxy solutions. Our garage floor epoxy systems are designed for homeowners who want a clean, bright, and functional garage that’s as strong as it is attractive. With professional garage floor epoxy, your garage floor can withstand everything from hot tire pick up and gas and oil spills to abrasion, impact, and moisture.
We install only high-quality epoxy garage floor coating systems with an expected lifespan of 10-20 years. If you’re ready for your garage to become something more than a dusty, cold space, our epoxy contractors can help.
Benefits of Garage Floor Epoxy
Industrial-grade strength with a decorative look
- Increases brightness by 300%
- Resists stains
- Withstands hot tires, abrasion, and more
- Protects your concrete
- Fast installation
- Seamless and easy to clean
DIY vs Professional
DIY garage floor epoxy kits have become a popular solution for homeowners who want to give their garage an updated look and better performance. While affordable, DIY epoxy kits simply can’t deliver professional results.
These kits are typically water-based with diluted epoxy resin and they aren’t applied to properly prepared concrete. This means they can never deliver the smooth, long-lasting, and ultra-strong results as professional garage epoxy in Riverside. Here’s why our garage floor epoxy contractors are worth the investment.
- We use solvent-based, thick epoxy with a solid content of up to 100%. This provides a strong tensile strength and the ability to withstand wear and tear, impact, vehicle traffic, and more. DIY kits use water-based products with 30-40% solid content with a low mil thickness that becomes brittle.
- DIY kits include a mild acid wash to prepare the concrete but this can’t even remove stains and sealers. Because proper concrete prep is a key factor in garage floor epoxy that lasts, our contractors repair damage and use diamond grinding to profile the surface, remove imperfections, and open the concrete pores.
- Using a DIY kit can take three days to install plus up to one week for drying time. Our epoxy garage floor installers in Riverside, CA can complete your garage epoxy installation in 1-2 days with a full cure in 2-3 days.
- Long-term performance is one of the greatest differences between a DIY and professional garage epoxy coating. A DIY epoxy coat usually needs to be reapplied every year or two. Our professional epoxy garage floor coating can last 10 years or even up to 20 years with a new clear coat added every 7 to 10 years or so.
We Can Install or Repair Any Type Of Epoxy Floor
Give us A Call For A Free Quote!
Epoxy Garage Floor
There are lots of ways to transform your dusty garage with a beautiful garage epoxy solution. Here are some popular options we offer.
Our garage floor epoxy comes in every color of the rainbow. While some people like the look of an elegant metallic epoxy floor or multi-colored flakes, others prefer something simple and classic. A simple high-gloss color like cherry apple red can give your garage the look of a car showroom.
Quartz Epoxy Floors
Want an ultra-durable garage floor that can withstand anything you throw at it? Quartz garage floor epoxy in Riverside, CA is a beautiful choice. We can add colored quartz granules with a huge array of color and texture options for a high-end look without the high cost.
An epoxy flake garage floor is a cost-effective way to get a decorative garage floor that’s skid-resistant and durable. After choosing a base color, we broadcast colorful epoxy flakes over the surface that add texture and visual interest.
A metallic epoxy garage floor coating is one of the most unique and sophisticated floor systems available. Choose your colors and desired look and we will use metallic pigments, solvents, blowers, brushes, and more to create a pearlescent and 3D effect like marble or colored glass.
If you want something simple yet one-of-a-kind, our epoxy garage floor installers can use the colors of your choice to create a custom pattern. We can achieve striping, geometric shapes, or even add your favorite sports team’s logo.
If You need epoxy flooring We Are Here To Help
Call Us Today To Schedule An Appointment!