3 Reasons to Consider
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy floor coatings have become one of the most popular flooring solutions for interior designs in both residential and commercial fields. Don’t worry, plain dull floors are not being installed all over the place, metallic epoxy floors can be beautiful additions to any space. These floors can take your interior floors from drab to fab! Why should you give metallic epoxy floors a chance? There are 3 main reasons we will discuss not including epoxy floorings many benefits.
Metallic Epoxy Floor Benefits
- Appearance: these floors create 3D illusions by manipulating pigmentation in the metallic mixture. They provide a clean elegance that is resistant to all types of blemishes.
- Resistance: metallic floors express high levels of resistance that are frequently praised in commercial settings. These floors can handle high-levels of wear, foot-traffic, water, impact, scratching, and so much more.
- Protective: concrete is extremely porous and without proper protection, it can damage very quickly. Metallic epoxy coatings protect concrete from soaking up harmful liquids and creates protection against grease, cracks, and other permanent stains.
- Longevity: with a metallic epoxy floor, your concrete’s lifespan more than doubles in expectancy.
- Variety: for true flooring artwork, you will not want to miss out on all things metallic epoxy. These floors offer a play with colors that can never be duplicated.
- Safety: metallic epoxy floors may look slippery, but don’t let the gloss fool you! These floors create a safe and durable surface with qualities that include slip, stain, and chemical resistance.
Do metallic epoxy floors and regular epoxy floors share benefits?
YES! With a little bonus. Metallic epoxy floors increase light reflectivity, create works of art on surfaces, and truly cannot be duplicated. These surfaces are heat and slip-resistant, making them fantastic options for homes and commercial properties. Metallic epoxy floors are also great for areas that are trying to hide blemishes!
- Slip and heat resistant are great safety qualities
- Their unique styles can never be duplicated, even when attempted
- Metallic floors hide and blend any blemishes your concrete may have
What Is Metallic Epoxy’s True Benefit?
The price! These are the most affordable decorative flooring option when compared to other flooring materials on the market. This type of epoxy does not require extra maintenance, nor does it require special attention and preservation. These floors are installed to be used no matter what type of environment they are installed in! So, installation pricing is all that you need to worry about.
- There aren’t hidden fees hidden down the road with maintenance and repairs
- This is the most affordable decorative concrete surface on the market
- Their decade’s long lifespan means they repay themselves
Longevity, Is There a Lifespan Worth Noting?
The lifespan for any floor depends on the amount of usage and neglect. With proper maintenance and low foot-traffic, metallic epoxy floors can last over 30-years; however, with high foot-traffic, the lifespan can be between a decade or two, but with proper care and attention they can last just as long as residential floors.
- Care and attention will elongate any floors lifespan
- Metallic floors last longer when they are used less, just like anything else
- They great for both residential and commercial areas